Layanan Banner new
BRI has in place the governance structure, among others are:
- BRI’s Articles of Association No. 5 dated December 3, 2018 has been accepted and recorded in the Legal Administration System of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia No. AHUAH.01.03-0272183 dated December 6, 2018.
- Decree of the Board of Directors of BRI No: KB.2-DIR/KPD/08/20 2018 dated 31 August 2018 concerning Architectural Policies & Governance Policies and Procedures.
- Joint Decree of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors No. 06 KOM/BRI/12/2013 and Nokep: S.65-DIR/ DKP/12/2013 dated December 16, 2013 on BRI Code of Conduct.
- Decree of the Board of Commissioners Nokep: 09-KOM / 11/2018 dated November 1, 2018 concerning the Code of Conduct for the Board of Commissioners.
- Decree of the Board of Directors of BRI Nokep: B.299-DIR/SKP/04/2020 concerning the Establishment of Guidelines and Procedures for the Board of Directors.
- Decree of the Board of Commissioners of Nokep: 11-KOM/11/2018 dated November 1, 2018 concerning the Audit Committee Charter.
- Decree of the Board of Commissioners of Nokep: 12-KOM/11/2018 dated 1 November 2018 concerning the Risk Management Monitoring Committee Charter.
- Decree of the Board of Commissioners Nokep: 13-KOM / 11/2018 dated November 1, 2018 Charter of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee.
- Decree of the Board of Commissioners of Nokep: 14-KOM / 11/2018 dated 1 November 2018 Guidelines for the Integrated Governance Committee Charter.
- Joint Decree of the Board of Commissioners and Directors of BRI No: 02-KOM / 02/2020 and Nokep .01-DIR / KPT / 02/2020 dated 17 February 2020 concerning the Good Corporate Governance Policy of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia ( Persero) Tbk
- Joint Decree of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors No. 06-KOM/BRI/07/2015 and Nokep: S.339- DIR/DKP/07/2015 dated July 28, 2015 on the Financial Integrated Governance Guidelines.
- Joint Decree of the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors No. 09-KOM/BRI/11/2017 and Nokep: S.1023-DIR/KPS/11/2017 dated November 30, 2017 on the BRI Remuneration Governance Policy.
- Decree of the Board of Directors Number KB.01-DIR/MAT/03/2020 dated March 31, 2020 concerning Policies for Management of Fixed Assets and Logistics of PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- BRI Directors’ Circular Letter No: SE.32-DIR/KEP/07/2020 dated 21 July 2020 concerning Whistleblowing System.
- BRI Directors’ Circular Letter No: SE.63-DIR/KEP/12/2020 dated 8 December 2020 concerning Provisions on AntiBribery and Gratuity Control of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero), Tbk.
- Circular of BRI Directors No: SE.18-DIR/MOP/03/2020 dated March 20, 2020 regarding BRI’s Anti-Fraud Strategy.
- Joint Decree of the Board of Commissioners and the Board of Directors No. 02-KOM/BRI/05/2012 and Nokep: S.104-DIR/DKP/05/2012 dated 24 May 2012 regarding BRI’s General Guidelines for Conflict of Interest Handling.
- Decree of the Directors of BRI Nokep: S.297-DIR/CDS/03/2017 dated March 30, 2017 concerning Guidelines for the Preparation of Bank Business Plans.
- Decree of Nokep: S.296-DIR/CDS/03/2017 dated March 30, 2017 concerning General Policy for the Bank Business Plan of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- Decree of the Board of Directors Number: B.299-DIR / SKP / 04/2020 dated April 24, 2020 regarding the Stipulation of Guidelines and Work Procedures for the Directors of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- Decree of the Board of Directors Number: B.242-DIR / SKP / 03/2020 dated March 30, 2020 concerning Stipulation of Guidelines and Procedures for the Board of Directors Meeting of PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
BRI has established Policy on creditor rights fulfillments in the guidelines to ask for loan from the creditor to safeguard the fulfillment of rights and maintain the trust of creditor to the Public Company. The policy includes the consideration for agreements, as well as follow up in fulfilling the Public Company’s responsibility to the creditor, which stated:
- BRI implements a transparent information disclosure.
- Receive payment of principle in a timely manner, and interest payment in the agreed timeframe to avoid delays or missions that could potentially result in loss of both parties.
- Rights to any fine on the late principle payment and interest payment.
- Ask for explanation, information, and documents as well as auditing the company’s accountancy.
- Right to received protection regarding information or confidential data provided to the Bank in accordance with laws and regulation.
The procurement of good and services carried out by BRI aims to support bank operations and business performance in general. In an effort to provide the best service and heed the principles of Good Corporate Governance, BRI is determined to create a process of procurement of goods and services that is safe, effective and efficient.
The General Policy of Fixed Asset and Logistic Management (KEMAL) is a guideline in carrying out the process of Procurement of goods and services to support the Bank’s operational activities in accordance with the quality, quantity and time set at the best price while still observing Good Corporate Governance principles.
The objectives of the compilation of KEMAL BRI are:
- As a guideline in managing fixed assets and quality logistics services for all BRI work units.
- As a guideline in the process of procurement of goods and services at BRI so that the procurement process at BRI.
Principle of Good and Services Procurement
Procurement of goods and / or services must be endeavored to obtain optimal and best results in a short time by using the funds and the minimum capacity to be reasonable and not only based on the lowest price.
Procurement of goods and / or services must be in accordance with predetermined needs and provide maximum benefits according to the targets set.
Procurement of goods and / or services must be open to providers of goods and / or services that meet the requirements and carried out through fair competition among providers of goods and / or services that areequal and meet certain requirements / criteria based on clear and transparent provisions and procedures.
All provision and information regarding the procurement of goods and / or services, including technical requirements for procurement administration, evaluation procedures, evaluation results, determination of prospective providers of goods and / or services, are open to participants who are interested in providing goods and / or services.
- Fair and equal
Provide equal treatment for all prospective suppliers of goods and services that meet the requirements.
Must achieve goals and be accountable so as to keep away from potential abuse and irregularities.
Good and Service Procurement Procedure
The stages of implementing the procurement of goods and services at BRI are carried out as follows:
- In order to support operational activities, BRI requires adequate facilities and infrastructure to achieve the Company’s objectives. A procurement process is required to fulfill facilities, infrastructure and infrastructure.
- In each implementation of the procurement process, it is necessary to determine the Self Estimated Price as one of the bases in determining the method of procurement. In 2017 an Estimation Group was formed, namely an independent work unit that has the duties and responsibilities in preparing and stipulating the HPS for the procurement of goods and / or services at BRI.
- The procurement process can be carried out with several methods, including Swakelola, direct purchase, direct appointment, direct election and open auction.
- In the procurement process an evaluation of the offer submitted by the prospective Provider of Goods / Services will be carried out to obtain the best quality and price.
- In order to obtain conformity between the needs of BRI and the bids submitted by prospective suppliers of goods / services, Clarification and Negotiation will be carried out in the procurement process until the winner of the goods / service provider is determined.
- If a winner has been determined, BRI provides a refutation time if there are parties who object to the procurement process that has been carried out or to the winner’s determination. This is done by BRI in order to realize the process of procurement of goods and services that meet the rules of Good Corporate Governance.
- Providers of good and/or services which will participate in the procurement of good and / or services in BRI need to have a BRI Registration Certificate (TDR). TDR (Partner Register) is a statement in the format of a certificate or letter explaining that the provider of good / services is listed therein has been registered as a BRI Partner, as a condition for participating in the procurement of good / services at BRI.
- BRI has a list of suppliers of good/ services that can be used in the process of procuring goods/services at BRI. The list of partners is obtained from the selection of qualifications and requirements determined by BRI. Supplier selection process to consider the legality of the company (not limited to Hinderordonnantie (HO), Environmental impact assessment /AMDAL), the financial aspects, (the company's financial statements) and non-financial, among others related to labor and human factors. The partner selection process is carried out transparently and applies the GCG principles.
The requirements set for the partners of BRI has been done in accordance pinsip procurement such as:
- Have a valid business legality
- Financial performance report partner in both categories
- Having the experience of the field work to be done.
- Partner Management Application. BRI has developed application management TDR (Associate Registration) that is integrated with BRISMILE starting from partner registration conducted independently by vendors (via BRI intranet), legality and vendor business evaluation process to issuance of BRI Partner Signs (BRI TDR) by BRI.